Monday, April 17, 2017

Vacation Vixen: The Good Place

Guess what, I’m on vacation! I’ve got some time off so I am flying back to the Midwest to hang with my family while I try to forget we have a toxic trash fire as president. Unfortunately, I will be flying United (it’s way too late and too expensive at this point to change carriers, I checked). So hopefully I make it there and back without being beaten bloody, yanked from my seat or dragged through the aisles. But, ever the wily business people, I’m sure the airline will simply turn this into a moneymaking opportunity by offering “less beatings” as an upgrade fee soon, just like “more legroom.”

Anyway. While I am gone I will, of course, be leaving you some vixens to enjoy. But before I leave, as a public service might I re-suggest a show for any of you who find a little free time and/or need to escape the smoldering trash heap of our current democracy. As I’ve said before, “The Good Place” is a great, weird, highly entertaining show. And if all those adjectives won’t convince you, perhaps the fact that main character Eleanor (played by the always engaging Kristen Bell) might genuinely be into Tahani (played by the completely worthy of being into Jameela Jamil). Plus, now that the show has been renewed for a second season, perhaps the series will do more than just flirt with the idea. No time like the present. See you on the flip side, kittens.

3 comments:

Helena said...

Have a good holiday and enjoy the time with your family. Safe journey - maybe put on a hard hat :)

Carmen SanDiego said...

Safe travels, in every meaning of the world. Let us know if they lay a hand on you, we will burn shit down

Anonymous said...

United Express is a separate division from United. The incident occurred on a United Express flight.