Thursday, September 03, 2015

Legacy of Lady Lovers

Fire up the Lesbian Bat Signal. Did you know there’s a Lifetime movie that stars both Teri Polo and Anna Silk? Did you know such a wondrous combination of ladies we love who play ladies who love ladies exists in this world. Did you know Stef Foster and Bo Dennis were like totally BFFs in an alternate universe? That 2006 movie is called “Legacy of Fear” and available for you viewing pleasure for free On Demand from Lifetime RIGHT NOW. What are you waiting for? Did I mention Teri plays a cop? Did I mention Anna plays a TV reporter? Hey, didn’t you see the Lesbian Bat Signal? This is not a drill.



p.s. Is that the origins of Boobs O’Clock I see there, Anna?

4 comments:

Hannah said...

This is hilarious and amazing. Thanks for the information Ms. Snarker!

Unknown said...

IMDb also reveals that Anna Silk once played a character named Ashley Marin, and now my brain insists on putting her in as Hanna's mom on PLL.

Helena said...

This news made my day - how can I not be happy with more of Teri Polo as a cop :) Thank you Ms Snarker.

Anonymous said...

And once again proving that the universe is a very small place...this movie also stars Anthony Lemke who we know as Ryan from Lost Girl S2 and Three from Dark Matter. :) I hope this is available via web and not just cable VOD.