Friday, January 19, 2007

My Weekend Crush

Click for a close-up of Zen and the Art of Sean Penn MaintenanceLet us talk, for a moment, about the serene beauty that is Robin Wright Penn. She is, clearly, a gorgeous woman. Let me particularly emphasize the woman part. So many pretty young things today are all hard bodies and taut skin. But they are girls. Robin is no girl, and I mean that in the most complimentary way. The 40-year-old actress looks like a woman. She has grown into the exquisite architecture of her face. She radiates a calm wisdom that is more soothing than 1,000 cups of chamomile tea. Plus, the woman was Princess Buttercup for God’s sake. Happy weekend, all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are there no comments for RRP?
let me just say:
gorgeous. major crush. hottie hot hot hot.

i rest my case.